IPCC Inventory Software
The IPCC Inventory Software implements the simplest Tier 1 methods in the 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories and as such is useful to users of all versions of the IPCC Guidelines. The TFI is currently working on making it compatible with the Tier 2 methods in the 2006 IPCC Guidelines.
This software has a number of improvements over earlier software for the Revised 1996 Guidelines, including:
- Standalone software that does not require any additional software or internet access
- Covers all inventory categories but can also be used for management of specific sectors
- Allows different parts of the inventory to be developed simultaneously
- Data entry in worksheets following 2006 IPCC Guidelines for ease-of-use
- Provides default data from 2006 IPCC Guidelines but gives users the flexibility to use their own country-specific information
The IPCC TFI will continue to develop this software including:
- Complete Tier 2 capabilities
* Note for the users of previous versions (Ver 2.00 – ): The Software will automatically convert the database to the latest version when older version is opend. This conversion applies to from Ver 2.0.
Help Desk: email
Web Forum: https://discussions.zoho.com/ipccinventorysoftware/