IPCC Inventory Software
Available Now !
The IPCC Inventory Software (Version 2.54) implemented Tier 2 methods for most categories under Energy, IPPU
and Waste Sectors.
The IPCC Inventory Software implements the simplest Tier 1 methods in the 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories and as such is useful to users of all versions of the IPCC Guidelines. From Version 2.54, the Software implements Tier 2 methods in the 2006 IPCC Guidelines for most categories under Energy, IPPU and Waste Sectors (please see Tier2_coverage.xlsx). The TFI is currently working on making it compatible with the Tier 2 methods for AFOLU Sector.
This software has a number of improvements over earlier software for the Revised 1996 Guidelines, including:
- Standalone software that does not require any additional software or internet access
- Covers all inventory categories but can also be used for management of specific sectors
- Allows different parts of the inventory to be developed simultaneously
- Data entry in worksheets following 2006 IPCC Guidelines for ease-of-use
- Provides default data from 2006 IPCC Guidelines but gives users the flexibility to use their own country-specific information
* The Software will automatically convert the database to the latest version when older version is opened. This conversion applies to from Ver 2.0. Please make sure to back-up your database before updating the software.
Help Desk: email
Web Forum: https://discussions.zoho.com/ipccinventorysoftware/